2016年7月16日土曜日

Answering Questions Vol5


 I would answer questions No10 to 12 in this post.


10. Is there some communities that their public security became bad because of graffiti?

I couldn’t find a specific community that their public security became bad only because of graffiti. However, as I mentioned in the past posts, graffiti is basically paints that are done illegally, to protest the society that they live. Therefore, as the numbers of graffiti grows, the number of crimes would be high. I think that is why people think graffiti has an influence on public security.


11. What kind of measures are done by government or communities to prevent people from doing graffiti in Japan?

As I answered in Answering Questions vol2, there are places like Shimokitazawa Ichibangai or Miyashita Park in Tokyo that ask famous artists or students to paint their walls or shutters to prevent graffiti. I also asked these questions in a survey that I am doing right now. Two people answered that they have seen paints by elementary school students on the public walls.


12. When do people do graffiti?

I also couldn’t find the answer to this question. In my guess, I think they do it during night because they don’t want people to see their face since it is a crime.



Links to my past posts that I mentioned in this post

l  http://graffiti-controversial.blogspot.jp/2016/07/answering-questions-vol3.html

l  http://graffiti-controversial.blogspot.jp/2016/06/questions-regarding-to-graffiti-vol2.html


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿