2016年7月14日木曜日

Answering Questions vol 4


In today’s post, I will answer questions 7 to 9.

7. Is there any country that graffiti is not illegalized?

I couldn’t find any country where graffiti is allowed in anyplace. However, I found places where people can do graffiti legally. One of the most famous places is Venice Beach in California, United States. There is also a legal place for graffiti in London. At Alexandra Palace’s skate park. People have permission to do so from the Alexandra Palace itself. One problem they have is that the wall space is limited.

8. What do you do if someone does graffiti on your house?

My reply to this question is if the graffiti is artistic, I will keep it, but it is for example, just spraying their names or bad words, I would erase it. I might also put a security camera.

9. How much does it cost to erase square meter graffiti?

I couldn’t get the answer by square meter but I got the answer for square foot. If you ask to do it to professional service, it would cost from a dollar to $3.5. If you do it by yourself, it would be $0.02 to $0.3. One another site said that it depends on the wall material, but it is about $1-$3 as well.

 

Bibliography




l  http://www.graffitisolutions.com/node/6

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿