2016年7月28日木曜日

Sharing the survey result (Tomomi)


I would like to share my survey result as well!
20 people answered to my survey and most were teenage girl.



Q1 Please tell us about your…


Nationality: American 1   Japanese  19
Gender:  Male 5  Female  15

Age:  17→1   18→2  19→12  20→3  49→1  55→1



Q2 How much do you know about graffiti? Please write anything you know about it.


Don't know much  3

It is painted on walls/tunnels  11

Something illegal/bad  3

Know graffiti artists  2                                                                                        (1 did not answer)



Q3 What do you think graffiti is most similar to?




 Comments for other:

・ I think it is both →3 person
・Nuisance(troublesome behavior)



Q4 Do you think graffiti should be banned?





Q5 Choose the image closest to your image of graffiti from below









Q 6 Seeing the pictures above, has your image towards graffiti changed? If so, how?


It didn't change→ 5

It did (In a positive way)→ 12

                                                                                                                     (3 did not answer)



From the survey, I have found out that many people have a negative image towards graffiti without much knowledge. My survey was answered mainly by young people, but if I asked older generations I think they will have even more negative image towards it. I understand that graffiti sometimes have bad effects and I am not saying that all graffiti are god. But I personally think some has values as an art. Through the survey I felt that it would be better if there were more understandings towards graffiti.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿